Google AdWords can be a great service to offer your business more exposer, traffic and ultimately sales through your website. The tip below will help you get an advantage and the most out of your next AdWords campaign.
List the Benefit and Feature
- Line 1 – Benefit
- A Benefit plays with the users emotion
- Line 2 – Feature
- Something specific about what you are offering.
Negative Sales Pitch
- Using Scare tactics on the user
- Uses reverse psychology to make people click
- Sets you up as the good guys in the marketplace
- Don’t buy another (keyword) until you read this free report.
- Don’t get scammed buying a (product).
- Make it sound too good to be true
- Focus on two of your best benefits
- Make it sound fast, easy, or cheap
- Be vague about your product
- Emphasize on one point the most.
Ask a Question
- Ask the user a question and get them to think about it.
- Makes people think you understand them
- Looking for ______?
- Want to ________?
- Need to _________?
- Ask the question in the headline.
- Start a Story without an ending
- Peaks peoples interest in you.
- Builds rapport with the person
- Works best for industries targeted towards women
- Say something controversial about the industry or competitors.
- Makes people change there thinking
- Use something current in the media
- Say that the product or service
- Does not work
- Causes problems
- Is not the best in the market
How To Pay Less, But Rank Higher
Price * CTR = Rate
Person A = 0.20 *1% CTR = 20
Person B = 0.15 *2% CTR = 30 = B ranks Higher